- 'Mangoprint' is a trading name of Thinking Forward Limited.
Goods means the articles or things described in the contract between Mangoprint and the purchaser.
- These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of Mangoprint to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to Mangoprint whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of Mangoprint.
- Notwithstanding that Mangoprint may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on Mangprint unless and until it has been accepted in writing by Mangoprint.
- Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall be binding on Mangoprint, insofar as Mangoprint's customer will be entitled to a refund of 10% (pre VAT) for each day that a job has overrun it's estimated dispatch. For example, in the very rare case of a job being dispatched 2 days late, the customer will receive a 20% refund. Such liability shall not extend to delays beyond the control of Mangoprint including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files or omissions of information delays in approval of proofs and non-performance of carriers. (Please note that the following working day counts as your first working day of the estimated dispatch time).
- By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained. Please note that if you require a PDF proof prior to printing, that we will require a written/email approval prior to printing. Errors or omissions stated after a written approval may be chargeable, dependent on whether we have proceeded to print. If a printed product is faulty on arrival then our customer is entitiled to a reprint only. Refunds are only available prior to the initial print order commencing. Reprints will be dispatched using the same method of delivery as per the initial order.
- Payment of goods
- All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
- No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
- All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax and this will be charged at the appropriate rate.
- Quality & Liability
- death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
- Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sales of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
Mangprint shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
The liability of Mangprint to the purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract Mangoprint may (without prejudice to Mangoprint's rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of Mangoprint shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Mangoprint to the purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of Mangoprint under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and Mangoprint agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Mangoprint retains all copyright for inclusive design until such time as the customer pays for in full the goods. Upon full payment being received the copyright becomes the property of the customer.